Professional background and education
- In 2023 I received my Master of Arts in Process Oriented Facilitation and Conflict Studies from the Processwork Institute in Portland, Oregon. My request for membership of the IAPOP is in progress.
- I have completed a four year Gestalt training at Multidimens in 2016 and am certified as a Gestalt psychotherapist with the NVAGT and EAGT.
- I got my Master in Clinical Psychology, option Adults, in 2008 and am registered with the Psychologencommissie.
- An overview of the professional associations I’m a member of:
- IAPOP – International Association of Process Oriented Psychology
- NVAGT – Nederlands Vlaamse Associatie voor Gestalttherapie en Gestalttheorie
- EAGT – European Association for Gestalt Therapy
- Link to my profile on the website of the Psychologencommissie: